About the Honorary Consulate
Invalid Displayed Gallery
Mr. A.S.M Mohiuddin Monem was appointed as the Honorary Consul of Czech Republic in Dhaka, Bangladesh on 16th July, 2014 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bangladesh and Czech Republic. Later on, the Honorary Consulate officially started its journey from 28th September, 2014. Mr. Monem was officially introduced as the new Honorary Consul of the Czech Republic in Dhaka on that day. The newly appointed Honorary Consul signed a Declaration of an Honorary Consul in front of the Ambassador H.E. Miloslav Stašek (The immediate past ambassador) and also received an original Statute of an Honorary Consular of the Czech Republic and other documents. The new Consulate office in Monem Business District was inaugurated and officially opened for public on 21st April, 2015.
The consulate provides the following services:
- Facilitate and/or support various requirements of any Czech national in Bangladesh.
- Promote and deal with any queries regarding bilateral trade, business information and commerce.
- Provide information to any Bangladeshi resident who is interested to travel in Czech Republic for business, education or tourism purpose.
- Facilitate and arrange the meetings of both Bangladeshi and Czech business and diplomatic delegations
- Responds to various business and non-business queries from both Czech and Bangladeshi citizens regarding Bangladesh and Czech Republic respectively etc.
Mainly the consulate works as an extended information desk of the Czech Embassy in Delhi, India.